Weight Loss Workout Routines Now Simplified | The Portal

Weight Loss Workout Routines Now Simplified

Yes, just as the article suggests it is quite simple to lose weight, in fact it is as simple as A, B, C if you are using a proper approach. Being overweight is not a fun filled experience, as a kid I was the heaviest in our class and I used to be called all sorts of names by my playmates, I must admit growing up was no bed of roses for me. When I was in my teen years I decided to shed off all the excess fat and so I joined a gym and thanks to my coach who helped me develop a proper workout program I was able to succeed in my endeavor.

As a grown up I know of my workmate colleagues who get teased by their wives and husbands about having large tummies or as others would call it love bundles. Speaking from experience being made fun of because of your size is no laughing matter and that was my drive in writing this article. I hope that the steps I took to escape from my dilemma will also work for you.

Losing weight has a lot of benefits apart from just improving your appearance it can also make you live longer. This is because it has health benefits such as reducing chances of getting a heart attack and it also lowers your blood pressure.

If you want to truly lose fat you should strive to get muscles, this is because you do not want to lose fat only but also look good in the process.

If you want to lose weight the following is what it takes;

1. Develop The Right Mindset

You need to be really determined in order for you to be able to shed of those calories. If you are not focused and don’t keep your eyes on the price then you will not succeed in losing weight. Find out what you want to achieve from losing weight, be it a sound health or simply wanting to look spectacular and then use this factor to motivate you.

I am sorry to say this but if you have a faint heart you will not be able to achieve your goals, not only losing weight but any other goal worth achieving in life.

2. Perform Proper Cardiovascular Exercises.

This form of exercise is aerobic and will therefore lead to the burning of fat. You should hence not exclude it from your training routine. Cardiovascular forms of exercise include; cycling, jogging, rope jumping and gong for step classes. Cardiovascular training should go for about 20 to 40 minutes so that it can be effective.

The only limiting factor of cardiovascular exercises is that they do not increase person’s lean muscles. This implies that you will have a low metabolic rate.

3. Lift Some Weight

You should not assume that since aerobic exercise lead to shedding of fat that you can do away with weigh training. Weight training leads to increase in lean muscle tissues, which in turn increase your body metabolism. When your body metabolism is high you lose more fat.

4. Restrict Your Daily Calorie Intake.

Last but not least remember to take a diet which is low on calories such as veggies, high fiber carbohydrates.

This article is provided from BodybuildingToday.com, the world's leading bodybuilding information site. You can find more free information about Training, Supplement, Diet and Nutritional articles by visiting BodybuildingToday.com.

BuzzFeed


Via BuzzFeed