Robot Breakdancing Bodybuilding Videos | The Portal

Robot Breakdancing Bodybuilding Videos

I cam across a few breakdancing bodybuilder video on YouTube today and remembered the guy I saw pop-locking (doing the robot) at the first bodybuilding show I ever went to. “How many robot bodybuilders are out there”, I thought to myself. It is such a strange sight, I thought I’d put a little group of videos together for you.

So here it is. My tribute to the bodybuilders doing the robot dance; Those brave few who aren’t afraid to be ridiculed, who don’t care how silly it is to bring back a dance from the mid-80s, who can get up in front of thousands of people in their Speedos and… get their robot on:

The first robot bodybuilder we have is the one and only King Kamali doing his Terminator impersonation at the 2004 Australian Grand Prix:



Next we have Heiko Dorfer, the big scary Arian:




This is Melvin Anthony PopLocking at the Mr. Olympia competition in 2006:



Now Vince Taylor’s Bodybuilding Robot:



And this one is my favorite. It’s actually pretty good, although kind of disturbing at times. Here’s Alexander Vishnevskiy doing his one-of-a-kind version of the bodybuilder breakdancing robot:



IceRocket Tags:, , , , , , , , , , ,

Technorati Tags:, , , , , , , , , , ,

BuzzFeed


Via BuzzFeed